The doors to Feisty Warriors are currently closed but will of course open again. Make sure you join my FREE Feisty Tapas’ Health Warriors Facebook group in the meantime here.
We don’t lack information these days.
There are a million and one ways to transform your life.
What we all lack is the SPACE for that transformation to happen.
Four years ago I felt lost, anxious, my health was going downhill fast and I had no choice but to take action.
Come 2016 and after decades of suffering from chronic pain, I had a diagnosis of fibromyalgia.
In 2016 I started a journey that saw me start going to the gym (me! I hate gyms), do CBT, beat my fear of driving, control anxiety and try a wide variety of other things until I found the balance that was right for me.
Then I realised that this balance is ever-changing because life is ever-changing.
It’s a constant game of adaptation.
The hardest part of the journey so far has been the fear of driving, I actually cannot believe that I now actually get to drive every day.
I also can’t believe how simple, logical and down-to-earth the approach to get me driving again was.
But, most of all, I can’t believe that it was all down to me in the end.
There was no magic overnight cure, it was sheer dedication day after day, week after week and the right support helping me break it down.
That anxiety I used to feel just before getting in the car? Gone.
The panic at the steering wheel? Gone!
And I did it! Me! Who knew I had it in me!
Yes, I had support and someone helping me break it down but, in the end, no one but
Of course, I can say that it was easy now from the other end but when I was in the thick of it, it was a totally different matter as you can imagine.
I remember it all clearly and I want to apply all my learnings to help YOU.
So you have no idea how happy it makes me
I believe in the approach of body and mind.
Physical health and mental health go hand in hand.
You’re going to get to try a ton of things for a small amount of money a month.
And because you’re going to be a FOUNDING MEMBER. You’re going to pay a knocked down price.
Who this membership is for
Do you feel lost?
Has anxiety taken a hold of your life?
Do you struggle with motivation?
Do you want to make changes to your life but don’t know where to start?
Do you have a chronic condition that is doing your head in? (I can’t put this one any other way!)
Do you like the support of the Feisty Tapas groups?
If you’ve answered YES to any of the questions or they have made you think of other stuff you have going on that has been getting you down?
Then I can so relate! I was there only a few years ago.
And yes, I’ve created this for YOU.
Come join us! This price is not going to be repeated because you’re going to be a Founding Member.
Feisty Warriors is YOUR space to make YOUR transformation happen.
- Bite-sized chunks to transform your life.
- Support to live a better life, the way you want to live it. The way you dream of living it.
- Support to help you through the ups and downs of life.
- Support to get you out of your comfort zone like you’ve been wanting to do.
Once you have all this in place, you’ll be wondering why you waited so long to take action.
does the Feisty Warriors – Challenge Accepted! membership involve?
- Its own dedicated private support group on Facebook (of course!)
- A Mindset Coach: Group coaching with Sam Wilde. Sam is a transformational coach. He specialises in showing people the truth behind their emotions and feelings, creates space for them to feel freedom from restrictions and helps you create cool stuff. This in itself is worth almost £300 a month! Shhh don’t tell anyone because for Founding Members like you, this membership is nowhere near that (not even a year!). If you’re in my Feisty Tapas’ Health Warriors group, you might have seen Sam’s lives on Mondays at
7pm. This will give you the chance to work more closely with Sam.
- A Fitness Coach: Live and recorded sessions with Nic Appleton. Yoga (simple postures / seated ones), breathing, relaxation, guided meditation and (we so have to do this because it’s my favourite) Zumba! You will recognise Nic’s name from the Feisty Tapas groups, I do believe she’s in all FIVE Feisty Tapas groups. Nic is bubbly, motivational and a fantastic fitness teacher (and cook).
- Your biggest cheerleader: ME! Maria. If you’re reading this, chances are that you already know me or of me and quite possibly you’re in my awesome Feisty Tapas’ Health Warriors Facebook group. I’ll be your organiser, your hostess, your supporter, your cheerleader, your groupie… bringing all my ideas into one place and digging deep to share with you the lessons of a lifetime and the lessons of now.
- And everything else I have up my sleeve!! If you’ve known me for a while you’ll know my sleeves seem never-ending!
- Mainly, it’s going to be FUN. We’re going to keep it simple to give you the space to implement at your own level and at your own pace.
Note: Every live session will be recorded so, whether you can attend
Every month we will have a different theme and we’re going to start with Self-Belief which will also be touched on month on month.
Because you can do whatever you set your mind to! You just need to believe you can (if I can start driving again and keep it up for nearly 3 years after over two decades of fear of driving, you too can do whatever you want!).
We want you to believe you can and then we’re going to take you on a journey that strengthens that self-belief.
Whatever you need to believe in, we’re here to support you on YOUR journey.
You will work at your own pace.
The tasks won’t be overwhelming.
We’re going to keep it simple because when we keep things simple and break them down, we have more space to implement.
We will all (me included) put everything in action together.
Even if I have to make a fool of myself so that you put yourself out there.
You have until
Friday 22nd March 2019 at noon extended until Monday April 1st 2019 at 8pm (UK time) to sign up (thank you for those who contacted me asking to extend it until after
This is because I want to focus on building it for YOU.
Founding Member status
The FOUNDING MEMBER offer is open only until
Friday 22nd March 2019 at noon extended until
Because I want to make this a huge success for you and so want to be able to focus on building it the right way for you. With you in it.
There are bound to be teething problems but this membership is part of The Imperfect Revolution and so there’s no waiting for it to be perfect, I want to build it on your feedback as you go through it.
As a Founding
Or, if you pay annually, you will get 12 months for the price of 11 as long as you remain a member in good standing.
That’s 65 pence a day!! Only 60 pence if you pay annually!
£4.61 a week! In fact, only £4.23 a week if you pay annually! Not much more than the price of a coffee at your favourite coffee shop!
All invested in YOU.
So, what do you say? Will you accept the challenge?
The Feisty Warriors Challenge to make your life amazing?
We’re going to have so much fun!
Tackling things like these may seem daunting at first (I myself have been putting off the idea of this membership for a year so this is a MASSIVE step for me!!).
But tackling things together means we feel supported, we can cheer each other on and we are more likely to take action.
This is how I envision your transformation (this is based on my own ongoing transformation over the last few years!).
I want you to go from Lost to Found to Focused to Thriving and it will be a privilege to witness YOUR transformation just like you have witnessed me go through mine over the last few years.
Any questions, you know where to find me!
Are you ready to sign up and have some FUN? Well, this is your chance! You have until Monday 1st April 2019 at
Pay monthly or annually. You choose.
Thank you for accepting the challenge!! This is my first ever launch of anything of the sort and I can’t wait to make this happen (inside I am a tiny bit petrified and super excited!).
HOW TO PAY
The membership is £20 a month for Founding Members like you and you will always pay this price. The price will go up when the doors to the membership open again but you will always pay the same low price whether you pay annually or
Doors close on Monday 1st April 2019 at 8pm.
Just fill in the form below and click the Pay with Card button, it will take you to the payment form.
PS – Your card will be charged automatically each month or year, depending on what you choose.
Doors now closed but will open up again at some point, would you like to know when the doors next swing open? Just let me know, find me at my Feisty Tapas’ Health Warriors group where you can keep up with Sam’s lives and my musings for now. A big thank you to those of you who have signed up! It’s going to be awesome!!
Terms and Conditions
Your monthly payments will be taken off your card automatically, same with your annual payments.
Refunds and cancellations: monthly subscriptions need 30 days notice for cancellation.
By joining Feisty Warriors – Challenge Accepted, you commit to being supportive of yourself, your fellow members and your coaches. If your attitude is deemed unacceptable, you will be removed from the membership and everything it entails and no refund will be given.0