I probably should have done this ages ago, for goodness sake I booked my ticket last year! But better late than never, right? Here we go, my Cybher Meet & Greet.
Name: Maria, also known as Feisty Tapas
Blog: Feisty Tapas
Twitter ID: @feistytapas
Height: About 5’5″ but I haven’t measured myself in so many years that I may have shrunk. Plus that’s a conversion, remember we use the metric system for EVERYTHING in Spain.
Hair: Variable. Right now I think it’s chestnutty and about shoulder lenghth. Who has time to look in the mirror anymore? Next time I colour it it will probably be a a shade or two lighter.
Five things you should know about me:
- I speak with a very strong Spanish accent, it catches people by surprise after reading me.
- I can hardly feel the left side of my face, curious? Look here if you want to know why.
- I come from Northwest Spain. No, not from Catalonia and no, not Bilbao either. No, no, not Santander, neither Asturias. Right, here you go, this is Northwest Spain.
- I am on the wrong side of my thirties, i.e. next year I will be 40, fabulous and throwing a massive vintage party if I have it my way, think the garden party in Sabrina.
- I have a little girl, right now aged 22 months.
If you are at Cybher 2012, make sure you indeed come and greet me! Look for these polka dots.