Air Fryer Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables with Halloumi Cheese
A delicious dish with, well, halloumi!!!
- 1 red onion cut into wedges (not too thin and not too thick)
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 2 courgettes sliced not too thick, not too thin. About half a centimetre. I peel them as I find the peel has a strong taste but you don’t have to. You can save the peel for my vegetable stock paste
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 tbsp approx.
- 5-6 medium cherry tomatoes on the vine. More if they’re baby tomatoes 🍅
- 1 block of halloumi cheese sliced
Place the sliced red onion, pepper and courgettes in the basket of the airfryer, drizzle in extra virgin olive oil and toss to coat: 10 minutes 200°C. No need to preheat.
Take drawer out. Toss with silicone tongs. Add salt and pepper. Pop cherry tomatoes on vine on top: 5 minutes at 200°C
Toss with silicone tongs. Pop halloumi slices on top. 5 minutes at 200°C
Toss with silicone tongs. 3 more minutes. Serve.
Really nice sprinkled with sesame seeds or you can coat the halloumi sliced with sesame seeds before adding or add the sesame seeds when tossing with the silicone tongs before adding the halloumi.
Delicious served with lemon wedges to drizzle over before eating