Below you will find all my recipes using both the Thermomix and Instant Pot to create a meal.
How can a Thermomix and an Instant Pot work together?
Thermomix and Instant Pot are the perfect kitchen team.
Start by chopping ingredients in your Thermomix, cook in your Instant Pot and leave the Thermomix free for:
- tomorrow’s lunch
- dessert, like a smooth custard
- mixing a cake
- kneading bread dough
- and lots more
Having both work together will make your life easier.
Below are all my recipes that use Instant Pot and Thermomix together.
Make sure you join my Thermo Cooking UK with Feisty Tapas Facebook group.
- Instant Pot Tuna Cannelloni
- Thermomix Vegan Mac and Cheese
- Instant Pot Prawn, Trout and Pea Risotto
- Instant Pot Lime Pickle
- Instant Pot Giant Cous Cous with Seafood
- Instant Pot Squid Stew
- Instant Pot Thai Pork Larb Recipe (Thai Minced Pork)
- Instant Pot Nasi Goreng (Malaysian Fried Rice)
- Instant Pot Pulled Pork with Creamy Paprika Sauce
- Instant Pot Spanish Lentil Soup (Lentejas)
- Instant Pot Meat Loaf
- Homemade Vegetable Stock Paste (with Instant Pot and Thermomix instructions)
- Instant Pot Gooey Chocolate Pudding
- Instant Pot Lemony Mince in Oyster Sauce with Pot in Pot (PIP) Rice
- Instant Pot Sausage and Tomato Pasta
- Instant Pot Beef Stew
- Chicken, Serrano Ham and Mushroom Stew – Instant Pot or conventional cooking
- Fran A’s Instant Pot Sticky Sesame Chicken
- Instant Pot Za’atar Pork Loin with Rosemary Potatoes