All my Instant Pot Duo Crisp recipes at a glance in one place.
You can also use any of my Instant Pot recipes in the Duo Crisp, of course, i.e. all my pressure cooker recipes.
But the Crisp is not your usual Instant Pot so the recipes below showcase that very handy added feature it has: the air fryer lid!
Often in combination with the pressure cooking function.
WHAT DOES THE INSTANT POT DUO CRISP DO?
With the Crisp you can pressure cook, steam or slow cook (even sous vide).
Then pop the air fryer lid on to brown, like I do with:
Jacket Potatoes (Baked Potatoes)
Or you can use it as an air fryer without the need to cook first.
It air fries, roasts, bakes and dehydrates!
HOW TO USE THE INSTANT POT DUO CRISP AS AN AIR FRYER
The best advice I can give you to use your Duo Crisp as an air fryer is to think of it as a Mini Oven.
Use the space inside as if it was an oven that doesn't need preheating.
Because it's smaller than a conventional oven, things will often cook faster and it's a good idea to take the temperature recommended for a fan oven and reduce it by about 10 degrees.
You might find this old Air Fryer Guide handy and there are a few recipe ideas there.
Two good recipes that showcase how you can use it just as an air fryer are:
Oh and let's not forget the Tortilla Pizzas, which are perfect when you need a super quick lunch or dinner and no one can make up their mind up. Put a few toppings out and let them help themselves.
Want daily inspiration for your Instant Pot? Join my Facebook group.
Below is a video of one of my favourite Crisp recipes, the Crustless Quiche.
RECOMMENDED DUO CRISP RECIPES
I can highly recommend the Ratatouille Pasta, change the ingredients as you wish and keep the method and, of course, the timings and temperatures to turn it into a pasta bake with the air fryer lid.
The Roast Parsnips (a method you can also use for Roast Potatoes or even for potatoes and parsnips at the same time) are so easy!
The Instant Pot Duo Crisp Greek Roast Potatoes and Sweet Potato Fries are both fantastic too!
And what can I say of the Crustless Quiche!
If, like me, you're in the UK, you might love the Cranberry-Glazed Gammon. Use the method for any glaze you want. And then make my Gammon Rice with the leftovers.
Okay, I can't choose easily so you're just going to have to try as many of my Instant Pot Duo Crisp Recipes as you can and don't forget my "just pressure cooker" Instant Pot recipes and tips and tricks.
I also have some old Air Fryer recipes that I haven't tried in the Crisp yet but that you may like.
Do of course let me know if you try any of the recipes mentioned here please!
INSTANT POT DUO CRISP RECIPE INDEX
- How to Pressure Cook Turkey Crown
- Catherine Phipps’ Pressure Cooker Christmas Pudding
- Pressure Cooker Beef Stew with Dumplings
- Pressure Cooker Oriental Braised Pork Belly
- Instant Pot Duo Crisp Cranberry-Glazed Gammon
- How to Roast Parsnips in the Instant Pot Duo Crisp
- Instant Pot Ratatouille Pasta
- Instant Pot Duo Crisp Tortilla Pizzas
- Instant Pot Duo Crisp Sweet Potato Fries
- Instant Pot Duo Crisp Greek Roast Potatoes
- Instant Pot Duo Crisp Crustless Quiche
- Instant Pot Gammon Rice
- How to Cook Chicken Wings in the Instant Pot Duo Crisp
- Instant Pot BBQ Ribs (with Duo Crisp Instructions)
- Jacket Potatoes in the Instant Pot Duo Crisp
- Soy-Glazed Aubergine in Instant Pot Duo Crisp
All my Instant Pot Recipes
- Pressure Cooker Chorizo and Red Lentil Soup
- Turkey Crown Stock in the Pressure Cooker
- How To Quickly Soak Dried Fruit in the Pressure Cooker
- Pressure Cooker Mushroom Bulgur Wheat
- Pressure Cooker Garlic Mushrooms (Spanish Setas al Ajillo)
- Pressure Cooker Chorizo Risotto
- Pressure Cooker Mixed Seafood Spaghetti
- Pressure Cooker Fish with Risotto
- Pressure Cooker Carrot and Swede Mash (Carrot and Rutabaga Mash)
- How to Pressure Cook a Whole Swede or Rutabaga
- Pressure Cooker Mexican Rice
- Pressure Cooker Chicken and Chorizo Orzo / Risoni Pasta
- Pressure Cooker Egg Fried Rice-ish
- Pressure Cooker Vegan Mushroom Stew
- Instant Pot Mushroom Chilli
- Instant Pot Mushroom Bolognese
- How to Pressure Cook Cranberry Sauce (with Instant Pot instructions)
- How to Pressure Cook Braised Red Cabbage (with Instant Pot Instructions)
- How to Pressure Cook Brussels Sprouts
- Instant Pot Seafood Rice
- Easy Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Pork
- Instant Pot Tuna Cannelloni
- Instant Pot Pork and Aubergine
- Instant Pot Corn on the Cob (with video)
- Instant Pot Filling Rules
- Instant Pot Turkey Stew
- Instant Pot Pork and Cabbage
- Instant Pot Chard and Sweet Potato Frittata
- Instant Pot Baharat Chicken
- Instant Pot Cavolo Nero and Squash Soup (with video)
- Instant Pot Deep Clean (video)
- Instant Pot Zero Minute Chicken
- Instant Pot Water Test Video (UK)
- The Best Instant Pot Christmas Recipes
- Instant Pot Unboxing Video
- Instant Pot Chicken with Paprika and Butternut Squash
- Instant Pot Creamy Chicken and Pancetta Rigatoni Pasta
- Instant Pot Prawn, Courgette and Mushroom Risotto
- Instant Pot Fish and Potatoes in Tomato Sauce with Olives
- Instant Pot Chicken and Chorizo Stew
- Instant Pot Chorizo Pasta
- How to cook FISH in the Instant Pot - Salmon, white fish, any fish
- Instant Pot Chorizo Frittata
- Instant Pot Chicken Stew with Dumplings
- Instant Pot Whole Butternut Squash - make peeling easier!
- Instant Pot Leek, Potato and Paprika Soup
- Instant Pot Prawn, Trout and Pea Risotto
- The Instant Pot UK Beginners' Guide - The best source to learn to use and make the most of your Instant Pot®
- Where to buy an Instant Pot in the UK, Europe and other 220~240 voltage countries
- Instant Pot Lime Pickle
- Instant Pot Giant Cous Cous with Seafood
- Instant Pot Squid Stew
- Instant Pot Thai Pork Larb Recipe (Thai Minced Pork)
- Instant Pot Nasi Goreng (Malaysian Fried Rice)
- Instant Pot Pulled Pork with Creamy Paprika Sauce
- Instant Pot Chicken, Leek and Carrot Soup
- Instant Pot Spanish Lentil Soup (Lentejas)
- Instant Pot Kale and Chorizo Soup (Caldo Gallego)
- Instant Pot Meat Loaf
- Instant Pot Whole Chicken Stock
- Homemade Vegetable Stock Paste (with Instant Pot and Thermomix instructions)
- Instant Pot Gooey Chocolate Pudding
- Instant Pot Lemony Mince in Oyster Sauce with Pot in Pot (PIP) Rice
- What is Instant Pot Pot-in-Pot (PIP) cooking?
- Instant Pot Ox Cheeks in Stout
- Instant Pot Vegetable and Pasta Soup with Ham Stock
- Helen's Instant Pot Chinese Chicken and Mushroom
- Instant Pot Ham and Cabbage Soup
- Instant Pot Flan de huevo (Creme Caramel)
- Nic's All-in-One Instant Pot Sausage and Apple Casserole
- Instant Pot Paprika Chard and Potatoes
- Instant Pot Baked Camembert
- Quick Lime Pickle - Instant Pot, Thermomix, pressure cooker and conventional methods
- Instant Pot Sausage and Tomato Pasta
- Vanessa and Gill's Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Christmas Pudding
- Instant Pot All-in-One Lamb Shanks with New Potatoes and Chantenay Carrots
- Instant Pot Beef Stew
- How to pressure cook a gammon joint/ham in the Instant Pot
- Chicken, Serrano Ham and Mushroom Stew - Instant Pot or conventional cooking
- Instant Pot Seafood Pasta