Wondering if you can cook a pack of Paxo Stuffing in the air fryer to go with your Sunday Roast or Christmas Dinner? Yes you can!
Don't have a packet of Paxo Stuffing Mix handy, want stuffing and want to make your own Paxo-like stuffing from scratch? I've got you covered with my Air Fryer Sage and Onion Stuffing.
Paxo Stuffing in the Air Fryer
- 1 Air fryer I used the Instant Vortex 5.7 litres
- 1 mixing bowl
- 1 pack Paxo Sage & Onion the size you need, they come in 3 different sizes
- boiling water amount as per pack instructions, they do different pack sizes and they will all work with this recipe
- 1 knob unsalted butter make it a big knob! 🤣
- Follow the instructions on the pack (I use Sage & Onion) to make into balls and place in air fryer one by one allowing some space between them.1 pack Paxo Sage & Onion, boiling water, 1 knob unsalted butter
- 10 minutes at 180℃ / 356 ℉ in air fryers that count down immediately (ie without a preheating phase), like the Ninja air fryers 8 minutes at 180°C / 356 ℉ in air fryers that count down after a preheating phase, like the Instant Brands air fryers
- Move around half way (if you remember and are not too busy...). Enjoy!
- Got a big pack of Paxo and can't fit all the balls at once? Do it in two or more batches, bear in mind that your air fryer will already be hot so you may have to add a little bit of time. Start with the above timings for your second batch, as it's easier to add time than take it away
Will this work with my Air Fryer?
Yes, it will work with all air fryers. The one thing to bear in mind is whether your air fryer starts the countdown immediately (like the Ninja Air Fryers do when it starts or if it has a built-in preheating time before the countdown (like the Instant air fryers do).
But I give you timings for both. Not quite to your taste when it finishes? Add time, don't forget you can always add time but you can't take it away when cooking.
And a cheeky Baked Camembert treat.
See all Air Fryer Recipes.
Does this method work with other Stuffing Mix brands?
Yes it does! Follow the instructions on the pack to make up the stuffing balls and follow the air fryer time and temperature times below.
Hope this helps,