These Air Fryer Roasted Vegetables are one of the easiest dishes you will cook in your airfryer. It's a quick dish and you can increase the ingredients really easily, keep the same timings!
You may have already tried my Airfryer Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables with Halloumi Cheese, this recipe is even easier!
This recipe goes great with my Instant Pot Duo Crisp Chicken Wings or my Air Fryer Baked Camembert if you're doing a bit of a smorgasbord, grazing sort of dinner or lunch or even a packed lunch or picky tea.
- pepper, of whichever colour you prefer
- red onion
- cherry tomatoes
See recipe card for quantities below.Jump to Recipe
Prepare the ingredients (see recipe card)
Place in air fryer and mix well with the paprika
The tomatoes go on top
Can I double it?
This Air Fryer Roasted Vegetables recipe serves 2 if in wraps or pita bread or as a side dish.
You can double this recipe, triple it, there’s tons of space for more in bigger air fryer baskets like the one I used, which is the Instant Vortex 5.7 litres but even in smaller ones there should be plenty of space to add a few extra vegetables for sure.
Start with the same timings if you increase the amount of vegetables you use and see how it goes, then add more time if necessary.
- Spicy - add dry chilli flakes or chilli powder, either mild or spicy
- Different flavours - add fajita seasoning for example
- Serve with: hummus, pitta bread or wraps or cheese or anything you can think of, the world is your oyster. Fab with chicken leftovers too
I used the Instant Vortex for this recipe, which preheats first then counts down.
If your air fryer doesn’t preheat, either add a minute or two or just use the maximum temperature for 6 minutes, add more time at the end if it needs it.
I have a couple of air fryer videos over on my Facebook page where I rant "a bit" about what air fryer are and are not if unsure whether an air fryer is for you, they will be worth a watch.
And if you think you'd prefer a pressure cooker with an air fryer lid, watch my:
Store in the fridge and eat within 2-3 days.
Store in a jam jar like I did for quickly grabbing it as you head to work or a picnic.
Even better if you layer it with cous cous!
Air Fryer Roasted Vegetables
- 1 Air fryer
- 1 red onion peeled and sliced
- 1 yellow pepper or colour of your choice, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves left whole and unpeeled
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika heaped
- cherry tomatoes on the vine or baby tomatoes or no tomatoes (be flexible)
- Place all ingredients in the air fryer basket or tray.
- Air fry 3 minutes at 180ºC, followed by another 3 minutes at 205ºC (or your air fryer’s maximum temperature).I used the Instant Vortex which preheats first then counts down. If your air fryer doesn’t preheat, either add a minute or two or just do the max temperature for 6 minutes, add more time at the end if it needs it. Or, if you’re feeling lazy, do the whole thing at the max temperature from the start but do try to shake or move around half way through at least once.
- Squeeze each garlic clove out of its skin and stir through or let each person do it, garlic is delicious cooked this way