Helen’s Instant Pot Chinese Chicken and Mushroom is a delicious dish with lots of flavour. An easy mid-week dish, nice and warming for this time of the year.
In Helen’s words: blooming delish. Who is Helen? Helen is a lovely member of the Feisty Tapas communities, of course.
Dotted around this post you will find photos of Helen’s Chinese Chicken and Mushroom as well as Vanessa’s, who you all know as the Feisty Tapas Christmas Fairy.
You’ll find all my Instant Pot recipes here.
Ready for the recipe?
For 4-6 people depending on how hungry you are:
– 1 punnet of mushrooms (300g or more), left whole
– I chunk of fresh ginger (about 10cm long and 3 cm thick) sliced up
– Splash of soy sauce
– Couple of tablespoons of oyster/ veggie oyster sauce
– Splash of shaoxing rice wine (optional but yummy)
– Squirt/1 teaspoon of honey or other sweet substitute
|Step 3: Vanessa’s photo, with some delicious-looking mushrooms|
|Vanessa’s finished dish|
|Helen’s final dish|
A big thank you to Helen for the recipe.
You will find all the Feisty Tapas Instant Pot recipes here.
**This post may contain affiliate links. That means that, while you don’t pay a penny extra, I may get a few pennies back towards running the blog and the Feisty Tapas communities. Thanks for supporting Feisty Tapas**0