So excited to be introducing the Kitchen Gadget Hub by Feisty Tapas.
A kitchen gadget lover's theme park.
A cookery school with a difference.
What is the Kitchen Gadget Hub by Feisty Tapas?
- Filming studio
- Test kitchen for recipe development
- Test kitchen for putting kitchen gadgets through their paces (yes, you'll be able to come do that in person in due time)
- A subscription
- And so much more
You can be a part of the Kitchen Gadget Hub wherever you are in the world.
The hub, like everything Feisty Tapas, will be very community-based.
I want to build it with you inside it and will be sharing my journey.
From buying a second hand kitchen to go in it and filling the empty shell that it now is to deciding what kitchen gadgets to take to it and which ones to leave at home (which is hard to decide, let me tell you!).
But let me tell you all about it personally in the video below!
This was a live I did in my Kitchen Gadgetry with Feisty Tapas group.
Where will the Kitchen Gadget Hub be based?
A lot of it will be online so, wherever you are in the world, you will be able to be a part of the Kitchen Gadget Hub by Feisty Tapas.
The physical location will be at the Saxon Business Park, in Ely, Cambridgeshire, England. Not far from Cambridge.
Ely is a beautiful town with a stunning cathedral, beautiful riverside, quaint little streets, a fantastic market on Thursdays and Saturdays (a smaller market on Sundays).
Ways to support the Kitchen Gadget Hub while I get it up and running
- Help crowdfund the kitchen that's going into the hub, thank you to those of you who have been insisting I do this, click/tap above to go to the crowdfunder
- Keep visiting the Feisty Tapas website, spend a few minutes there, the homepage has been changed to give you access to a lot of content you may not have seen before
- Buy the lovely Feisty Tapas notebooks
- Shop at amazon
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, you don’t pay a penny extra though
Other things you can do to support the Kitchen Gadget Hub
- Sign up to the Feisty Tapas newsletter to stay up to date
- Follow on YouTube
- Follow on Facebook
- Follow on Instagram
- Join the Kitchen Gadgetry Group on Facebook
- And, of course, visit the Feisty Tapas website regularly, spend a few minutes each day. Come through to the newly-designed homepage where you'll find inspiration every day
How to help right now
Another very easy option is to just keep browsing the website, here are some recipes, tips and tricks you might find interesting:
The basis to a lot of my cooking:
- Homemade Vegetable Stock Paste (Instant Pot, Thermomix and Conventional Methods)
Use my Vegetable stock paste in these dishes:
- Instant Pot Mushroom Chilli
- Instant Pot Ratatouille Pasta
- Instant Pot Greek Roast Potatoes
- Thermomix Vegan Mac and Cheese
- Instant Pot Chicken and Chorizo Stew
- Instant Pot Giant Cous Cous with Seafood
5th September 2021
Well, the second hand kitchen was transported to the hub on the 23rd and fitting started a few days later.
A whole lot of sockets were added too. It was necessary as there were no sockets above counter level but also, as all kitchen gadget lovers know, there are never enough sockets!
There has been dust, a lot of dust! But yesterday (4th September 2021), the floor started being fitted!
I popped in in the evening to check progress.
Actually, I was nervous that I had chosen totally the wrong flooring colour wise.
I wanted something with a light colour that would brighten up the hub.
Commercial flooring is expensive and not the prettiest but I was really pleased when I saw progress yesterday! Phew!
I can't wait to post a photo of it! Keep an eye on my social media and Facebook groups for updates
By the way, this is my favourite spot! As I only have those two "chairs", I've been working a lot from there.
I forgot to say, I also have wifi there now!
I was hotspotting with my phone having moved to an unlimited data plan (just as well I did) but the laptop loses connection every time it goes to sleep which makes it painful!
Online Launch Party
I'm planning an online launch party as soon as it's feasible. I can give you a tour of the place and tell you more about how we adapted a second hand kitchen into that space.
You can dress up... or not! Party hats encouraged.
Keep an eye out for the dates (and I'll update this post too).6